|TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions of Booking Tona
- Tona always performs with its own sound system.
- Full fee ammount on confirmation of performance/date. (Payments via EFT or cash.)
- Fees quoted by Niando include travel and sound system.
- Space requirements to set up - ± 5m x 2m and electrical power close to setup area.
- Parking for Tona van close to setup area or possibly extra help.
- Tona will arrive at the designated venue between sixty to ninety minutes before guests arrive, unless otherwise stipulated by client.
- Tona performances consists of sets of forty five minutes. Clients can book a one, two 3 sets.
- Tona will remove sound system and instruments from the venue as soon as the performance is over.
- Bookings more than 150 km from Pretoria will incur accommodation costs to the client (two single rooms).
- For the duration of function client will provide a meal per band member and soft drinks.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client within one week prior to the booking date, the client will forfeit the deposit.
- While all possible care is taken to ensure that we arrive on time and fully prepared, life may throw us a curve-ball, such as equipment failure or mechanical issues... In the event of this happening, you, as a client, will be notified as soon as possible.