Terms and conditions of Booking TONA
- TONA always performs with its own sound system.
- Agents please NOTE that TONA's vehicles and equipment are branded
- Fifty percent deposit on an agreed fee secures a booking date, balance of payment payable just before booking date via EFT or cash on booking date.
- Fees quoted by Niando include travel and sound system.
- TONA will arrive at the designated venue between sixty to ninety minutes before guests arrive, unless otherwise stipulated by client.
- Minimum space needed for performance: 4 meters by 2 meters
- Performance space has to be covered
- Please insure that performance space is suitable for the duration of the performance as TONA will only remove equipment once performance has ended.
- TONA performances consists of sets of forty five minutes. Clients can book a one, two or three sets.
- TONA will remove sound system and instruments from the venue as soon as the performance is over.
- Bookings more than 150 km from Pretoria will incur accommodation costs to the client (two single rooms).
- For the duration of function client provides a meal per band member and soft drinks.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client within one month prior to the booking date, the client will forfeit the deposit.
- In the event of a cancellation by the client one week prior to the booking date, full function fee is due to TONA.
Contact Niando on firstname.lastname@example.org